Bring your passion to deliver great
Customer Service to this role!
- Be a valued part of an iconic and successful Australian brand
- Work alongside great people!
- Great flexible hours with varied and interesting work
- Benefit from a Dedicated Development Plan plus On-the-Job Training
Kennards Hire requires an energetic, small engine mechanic to join the Kennards team. This person will be a focused team member with a desire to provide excellence in customer service. If you like working with good mates and want a real career, this is the place for you! You will be part of a truly great team.
About Kennards Hire
With a long family history dating back to 1948, Kennards is Australia's best privately owned equipment hire company with branches all over Australia. At Kennards, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork.
We recognise good performance, the concept of 'having a go' and celebrate outstanding performance. We support our team members with dedicated development plans, training and many more benefits.
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise and reward good performance and celebrate outstanding performance. All of our people have personalised development plans for their future, and we strive to promote from within.
About the Job
This is an entry level role to a great career with a great company. As a member of a dedicated team, you will be involved in servicing and repairing small plant and equipment, making occassional deliveries and helping and advising customers. The work is varied and interesting, with flexible hours and a strong emphasis on customer service.
There is the chance to build a long-term career.
The role involves:
- Face-to-face customer service
- Providing our customers with safety and operating instructions
- Washing, cleaning and servicing and repairing equipment ready for the next hire
- Occasional driving one of our fleet of delivery vehicles taking equipment to site and picking it up
- Working your fair share of weekends as we are open a full 7 days
- Answering telephone inquiries and creating sales at the computer
Applicants will have a trade qualification in small engines, a driver’s licence and a good record, previous involvement in a customer service environment would be also considered an advantage. This role pays $55,000 plus, for the right candidate
Apart from offering a top career, great work teams and first class training, Kennards is just a great place to work.
Just ask our staff!
"I thoroughly enjoy working for Kennards Hire. I enjoy the customer interaction and the different daily tasks I perform and that makes my work day go really quickly. I’m glad I was given an opportunity for a career with Kennards."
Daniel Austin - Service Person / Driver - Indooroopilly Branch
If you want to be a part of a team who work together as mates and be a part of a growing and successful company, have a passion for providing excellence in customer service, then we would like to hear from you.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!