- Great Company Culture
- 14 month Fixed Term Contract
- Great location with free on-site parking and close to public transport
Kennards Hire is a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,700 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
Kennards Hire is seeking an experienced individual to take up the role of Graphic Designer in our Marketing team at Seven Hills on an 14 month fixed term contract.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing a range of creative material across all mediums including advertising, email, digital, brochures, posters, publications, merchandise, events, displays and corporate communications to deliver client requirements and visual aspects of marketing and communications projects.
The key role responsibilities include, to:
- Deliver graphic design services including developing design briefs from clients and producing ideas and concepts to support a range of marketing communications and business projects.
- Design and develop various marketing collateral aligned to the brand guidelines to deliver on the marketing and communications strategy.
- Contribute to the delivery of strategy and design on the Kennards Hire business offering and embed the brand into all campaigns to support the sales strategy and deliver clear customer outcomes.
- Coordinate the production process with internal and external suppliers including scheduling of briefs, reviewing proofs, providing input, quality control, final approval, printing and publishing to deliver high quality material aligned to project time, cost and quality requirements.
- Coordinate external suppliers including print suppliers and support design agencies to ensure consistency and quality across all marketing materials produced and delivery of material on deadline.
- Participate in marketing projects and brand activation events as required.
To be successful, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic design or marketing and/or equivalent experience in graphic design.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated experience in a graphic design role with experience developing material across a range of mediums.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and embedding a brand to build a consistent voice that represents the organisation and reaches customers.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing outsourced production ensuring the delivery of time, quality and value for money projects.
- Strong knowledge and skills in design software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or related and web design including HTML & CSS.
- Demonstrated understanding of creative design and printing processes and colour systems.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and resolution skills to deliver creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients and the ability to explain and sell ideas to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritising and coordinating the daily and weekly workload of scheduled tasks.
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
No Recruitment Agencies please