- Great company culture
- Free onsite Parking and close to public transport
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our Finance team at Kennards Hire in Seven Hills on a permanent full-time basis.
The primary purpose of the role is lead the Accounts Payable function and work with stakeholders to ensure that the payment process is simple, effective and efficient.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the Accounts Payable team with a focus to strengthen engagement and team capability.
- Continuous process improvement to ensure the highest standard of service is being offered to internal and external stakeholders
- Internal stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the supplier masterfile to ensure it ongoing accuracy, integrity and completeness.
- Assist the CFO and Financial Controller to ensure compliance with company directives, policies, statutory compliance
- Maintain processes to ensure the most effective and efficient handling and maintain internal controls.
- Weekly KPI Reporting
To be successful, you will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years professional working experience in an Accounts Payable Leader role
- Hands on team leader willing to lead by example
- Positive leadership style with a record of successful management of small teams
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment with high volume processing
- Superior communication and organisational skills
Why work for us?
- Amazing company culture which promotes family values, safety and career development
- A strong company mission backed with ingrained values - to be the best hire company in the world
Be empowered to contribute to our mission of being the best hire company in the world. Go further than you every thought possible as part of the Kennards Hire family.
About Kennards Hire
In 1948 Walter Kennard was asked by a customer if he could borrow one of his concrete mixers rather than buy one, Walter replied “I won’t lend it but I will hire it to you.”
And so an iconic Aussie family-owned brand was born…
Kennards Hire has 180 branches across Australia and New Zealand, offering a diverse product range from general-hire equipment for the home renovator to heavy equipment for large construction projects. In addition, we offer six specialist business units. We’re the best at what we do and we’re still growing.
We are a trusted mate to all our customers. We’ll do anything to make their job easy and are fair dinkum about it.
We’re for people – people who aren’t just part of a winning team they’re our family.
We think about things differently, explore new ideas and we want you to do the same. We’re looking for people who put sweat and energy into their work.
Join a company that gives job security, listens to you and gives you the opportunity to share in our success.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!
No Recruitment Agencies please