- Great Company Culture with work life balance initiatives and flexibility
- Great location with On-site parking and close to public transport
Kennards Hire is a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,600 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
We are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our Commercial Support Team at Kennards Hire in Seven Hills.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for delivering detailed pricing analysis, modelling, reporting and related strategies to maximise revenue and yield across the Kennards product and service offering. The position presents strategic analytical pricing insights to drive consistency and collaboration in pricing across the business.
The key role responsibilities include, to:
- Develop and deliver new pricing concepts and business cases, and pricing strategies for General Hire and Specialist business units to maximise yield and revenue across the Kennards product and service offering.
- Deliver and present strategic analytical pricing insights to stakeholders to drive consistency and collaboration in pricing across the business.
- Conduct analysis and modelling including pricing, margin/IMU, price elasticity in line with the business strategy to develop and provide recommendations for optimal pricing for products and services.
- Support and deliver on key pricing projects including analysis and modelling for short and long term strategies.
- Analyse and produce reports and insight based on ‘price change’ effectiveness to gauge market reception and inform future pricing directions.
- Deliver a range of reporting including margin analysis and price variation to support the delivery of sound pricing models and commercial decision making.
- Support the engagement with stakeholders to gather and obtain information to monitor and analyse spend and profitability to improve on our pricing strategies and decision making.
- Support the implementation and successful adoption of pricing strategies including sponsoring pricing change strategies, assessing business outcomes of pricing decisions and identifying and optimising technologies to support pricing management to drive optimal and consistent product pricing across the business.
To be successful, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Mathematics or Marketing and/or demonstrated equivalent experience in pricing analysis and modelling.
- Demonstrated understanding of pricing modelling and structures relevant to the hire market.
- Strong experience in developing successful pricing strategies designed to maximize yield and revenue across similar products and services.
- Strong demonstrable experience with data manipulation and transformation to aid with maintenance of existing models and development of new pricing models.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to provide insights to stakeholders to improve short term business performance and long term business stability
- High level of computer skills in relevant analytical software such as Microsoft Excel (Advanced) and Tableau business analytics.
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and goal driven to make a difference
Why work for Kennards Hire? We are…
- A successful Iconic Australian Brand
- Family owned and run since 1948
- Innovative - it’s in our blood and why we lead the way in the Hire Industry
- A thriving business of 180 branches across ANZ and we’re still growing!
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
During the last 6 years we have grown our brand and range with the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift and Concrete Care.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!
No Recruitment Agencies please