- Great Company Culture with work life balance initiatives and flexibility
- Great location with On-site parking and close to public transport
Kennards Hire is a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,600 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
We are seeking a Commercial Financial Analyst to join our Finance Team at Kennards Hire in Seven Hills.
In this role you will be responsible in supporting the Commercial Finance Manager to provide quality and timely support to the key business stakeholders via comprehensive analysis providing insights and actions to drive change and improvement across all areas of the business. You will also undertake standard and ad hoc reporting, evaluation of business opportunities, development of annual plans and forecasts.
The key role responsibilities include, to:
- Working collaboratively with the finance team to complete a varied and time sensitive range of activities
- Undertake data analytics (Software – tableau, power BI), development of insights, reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and finance team members
- Monthly reporting, analysis and commentary for management and Board reports
- Preparing business plans, operational and capital budgets and forecasts
- Review and report against critical performance targets including company KPI’s
To be successful, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, business administration and commerce
- Strong analytical skills and be able to provide insights to stakeholders to improve short term business performance and long term business stability
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for the Kennards Hire Board pack including commentary and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in an operational and service environment
- High level of computer skills in relevant analytical software such as MS Office Suite, Teams, Tableau, Power BI
- Proven experience in preparation of management information reports and presentations
- In depth understanding of financial drivers in Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and goal driven to make a difference
Why work for Kennards Hire? We are…
- A successful Iconic Australian Brand
- Family owned and run since 1948
- Innovative - it’s in our blood and why we lead the way in the Hire Industry
- A thriving business of 180 branches across ANZ and we’re still growing!
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
During the last 6 years we have grown our brand and range with the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift and Concrete Care.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!
No Recruitment Agencies please