- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Great Company Culture with work life balance initiatives and flexibility
- Great location with On-site parking and close to public transport
Kennards Hire is a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,600 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Finance Team at Kennards Hire in Seven Hills.
In this role you will be responsible in supporting the Program Manager and works closely with other teams across the business including IT, Commercials, Operations and the wider Kennards group.
The key role responsibilities include, to:
- Direct, organize and lead the BI workstreams - planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
- Coordinate with Business Users to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence (BI) reports and Dashboards
- Advise Users on how BI (processes, practices and technologies) plays a critical role in improving business management and optimization
- Research business problems and assists in the creation of models that help analyze and resolve these problems
- Analyze existing BI reporting processes and suggest improvements as applicable
- Recommend standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases and perform user acceptance testing as required
- Identify and resolve BI reports, Dashboard related issues
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Explore the Data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
- Validate data warehouse system for data integrity, quality and accuracy
- Manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting of BI systems
- Provide recommendations to enhance BI system performance and capacity
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials
To be successful, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 8+ years of overall experience in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence with at least 4+ years on Microsoft BI suite of tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI)
- Excellent and innovative Dashboarding, Visualisation design and Implementation skills
- Experience working in SQL Server V2016 or higher
- Experience in Dax Query Language along with a good understanding of Power BI admin tasks
- Experience in TSQL and Microsoft MDM
- Experience in Azure SQL
- Critical thinking and Strong Analytical skills
- Exposure to cloud technologies especially on Microsoft Azure
- Exposure to Data Engineering technologies like Hadoop, Scala
- Exposure to Machine Learning using Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and(or) R and (or) Python programming
- An understanding of Hire Industry Domain
Why work for Kennards Hire? We are…
- A successful Iconic Australian Brand
- Family owned and run since 1948
- Innovative - it’s in our blood and why we lead the way in the Hire Industry
- A thriving business of 180 branches across ANZ and we’re still growing!
About Kennards Hire
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
During the last 6 years we have grown our brand and range with the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift and Concrete Care.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!
No Recruitment Agencies please