- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Great Company Culture with work life balance initiatives and flexibility
- Great location with On site parking and close to public transport
Kennards Hire is a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,600 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Finance Team at Kennards Hire in Seven Hills for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
In this role you will be responsible to define, document, review, assess and develop software requirements including mobile apps, web applications, integrations and associated business operational processes. Working closely with all stakeholders from all business units and related third parties, you will act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments and modifications to current practices.
The key role responsibilities include, to:
- Identify, define and document business needs and objectives.
- Develop requirements, ensuring the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Conduct system analysis, identify system inter dependencies and integration issues.
- Develop and execute test scenarios to ensure delivered work meets requirements.
- Review documentation produced at various stages of the project and evaluate it against the business needs.
To be successful, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in business, information technology or related discipline
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of a range of business and IT projects especially mobile apps and websites
- Excellent administration skills
- Effective time management and personal organisational skills
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Requirements Documentation
- Experience developing Test Plans and Scripts
- Knowledge of system integration technologies such as APIs, OData and SOAP services
- Experienced querying databases, and in particular querying SQL server databases
- Development of Procedural and Training Materials
- Strong analysis and documentation skills
Why work for Kennards Hire? We are…
- A successful Iconic Australian Brand
- Family owned and run since 1948
- Innovative - it’s in our blood and why we lead the way in the Hire Industry
- A thriving business of 180 branches across ANZ and we’re still growing!
About Kennards Hire
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
During the last 6 years we have grown our brand and range with the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift and Concrete Care.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you’re looking to join a solid company and a high performing team, please apply within - we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants will have full Australian work rights and will be required to complete an Australian Background check.
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!
No Recruitment Agencies please