- Voted in the top 10 "Great Place to work" awards for 2018
- Great location with free onsite parking
About Kennards Hire
We are a proud, family-owned company with a strong mission – to be the best hire company in the world. With over 1,800 employees and over 180 branches, we are a large industry leader who is continuing to grow. Our culture and team values are at the heart of our journey. Join us to work towards our exciting goals for the future.
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise, reward and celebrate outstanding performance. We are a family and ensure each member has the opportunities to learn, develop, and go further than ever thought possible.
During the last 5 years we have grown our brand and range with the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift and Concrete Care.
Kennards Hire is seeking a Project Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract to lead and manage the end to end delivery of complex strategic projects based in our Head Office at Seven Hills.
The purpose of the role is to manage projects integration, scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communication, risk and procurement to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budget costs, and to the satisfaction of the customer’s expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, plan and manage the end to end delivery of the assigned projects.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for customer, commercial, contractual and technical issues on the projects.
- Ensure the integration of project work scope, schedule, cost objective, time phased resources requirements, and risks into a baseline plan against which accomplishments may be measured.
- Direct and motivate the cross functional project teams.
- Prepare, and maintain appropriately detailed work breakdown structures and project schedules.
- Manage quality within projects by determining quality requirements, implementing quality assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
- Analyse and forecast performance, prepare project communication and provide reporting
- Determination of project requirements, process mapping and prepare project communication plans.
- Drafting and issuance of project artefacts (e.g. charters, RFP’s, budgets, schedules, resource plans, risk and issue registers etc.)
- Liaise with Program Manager and other Project Managers to ensure specific projects are run within the context of the broader program of works.
- Ensure the project activities operate within the framework approved by the Program Board.
- Assist with development of program and project methodologies
We are looking for a Project Manager professional who has exceptional communication and influencing skills. You will be organised and driven and be able to demonstrate the following;
- Significant project management experience in end-to-end delivery of business and technology projects.
- Must have a Business Analyst background
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together to fit a project and business environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer and stakeholder trust and confidence.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the details while still maintaining the big picture.
- Ability to interact with both business and technical individuals of all levels, including executives.
- Feasibility assessments and business case preparation
- Resource planning and management
- Tender process management
- Financial planning and cost control
Applicants must have full Australian work rights
Successful applicant will be required to complete an Australian Background Check
No recruitment agencies
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you