Bring your passion to grow a team and deliver great
Customer Service to this role!
- Be a valued part of an iconic and successful Australian brand
- Work alongside great people!
- Opportunity to make your mark and grow the Branch business
- Varied and interesting work
- Enjoy great conditions including up to 5 weeks annual leave
- Benefit from a Dedicated Development Plan plus On-the-Job Training
Kennards Hire requires an energetic, Assistant Branch Manager to join the Kennards Team. This person will be a focused team member with a desire to provide excellence in customer service. If you like working with good mates and want a real career, this is the place for you! You will be part of a truly great team.
About Kennards Hire
With a long family history dating back to 1948, Kennards is Australia's best privately owned equipment hire company with branches all over Australia. At Kennards, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork.
At Kennards Hire, we value safety, excellence, quality and teamwork. We recognise and reward good performance and celebrate outstanding performance. All of our people have personalised development plans for their future, and we strive to promote from within.
About the Job
This is a career role with a great company.
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for managing the business and the team as support for the Branch Manager. The role involves dealing directly with our customers, as well as supporting leadership of the team so that they can provide instruction on how to use our equipment as well as service and prepare the equipment for the next hire.
Our customers expect the best in our equipment and service. The purpose of this role is to provide just that.
There is comprehensive On-the-Job training, on-going development and the chance to build a long-term career.
The role involves:
- Being responsible for the profitable and efficient operation of the branch
- Leading a team to achieve group goals
- Working your fair share of weekends
- Providing excellent customer service in all interactions, including instruction and selling of our equipment range over the phone and face-to-face
Applicants will have a driver’s licence and a track record in the management of a business.
Experience working with tools and a mechanical aptitude will be advantageous. Previous involvement in a customer service environment would be also considered an advantage.
Apart from offering a top career, great work teams and first class training, Kennards is just a great place to work.
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!