We are seeking an energetic Manager to join our Team on a permanent full time basis in our Crestmead Distribution Centre
The Specialist Manager is responsible for the commercial operations of the specialist Access product equipment. The role has a strong sales, business development and solution design focus and works closely with the business development team, logistics and workshop structure within the Distribution Centre.
The Specialist Manager is accountable for the profitability of the specialist Access product, developing customer relationships, growing the revenue pipeline, providing expertise on specialist equipment, innovative solution to solve customer problems and recommending new equipment to stay ahead of market trends.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop customer relationships and network to identify business development opportunities
- Manage the branch team to develop workplace behaviours that are in line with the Kennards Hire values
- Provide technical expertise to customers and the Kennards Hire branch network
- Role model and coach safe behaviour in accordance with Kennard’s Safe Work policies and procedures, including PPE, manual handling techniques, lifting limits, and safe driving
The position requires the successful applicant to be responsible for Safety Leadership, People Leadership, Financial Management, Customer Service Leadership & Operational Excellence.
To be successful you will require:
- Demonstrated previous experience leading a team in a Management/Supervisory role and the ability to effectively delegate, coach and train others
- Strong financial skills and experience managing profit & loss
- Outstanding customer service leadership including demonstrated ability to role model customer service standards and positively manage customer complaints
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Planning skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to proactively develop new customer relationships
- A strong knowledge of Access equipment
If you are ready to take that next step in your career and become a Specialist Manager and lead a team who work together as mates as well as being part of a growing and successful company, with a passion for providing excellence in customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
About Kennards Hire
Working for Kennards Hire means joining a great company with a proud history dating back to 1948. We are the best at what we do and have won the awards to prove it. We pride ourselves on our quality range of equipment and our customer service, and have branches all over Australia and New Zealand.
At the recent 2018 Great Place to Work Awards, Kennards Hire was awarded a spot in the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia (over 1,000 employees). If you like working with good mates and want a real career, this is the place for you! You will be part of a truly great team.