We are seeking an energetic Branch Manager to join our Team on a permanent full time basis in our Orange Branch
The Branch Manager is responsible for growing the business and the team in the branch. The role involves dealing directly with our customers, as well as supporting the team to ensure they are providing excellent customer service, offering up the best solutions to our customers along with correct instruction on how to use the equipment, as well as servicing and preparing the equipment so it's ready for the next hire.
Our customers expect the best in equipment and service. The purpose of this role is to provide just that directly and through your branch staff.
The work is varied and interesting, with comprehensive on the job training & ongoing development provided, as well as the chance to build a long-term career!
At the recent 2018 Great Place to Work Awards, Kennards Hire was awarded a spot in the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia (over 1,000 employees). If you like working with good mates and want a real career, this is the place for you! You will be part of a truly great team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the profitable and efficient operation of the branch
- Leading a team to achieve group goals
- Providing excellent customer service in all interactions, including instruction and selling of equipment range over the phone and face-to-face
The position requires the successful applicant to be responsible for Safety Leadership, People Leadership, Branch Financial Management, Customer Service Leadership & Operational Excellence.
To be successful you will require:
- Demonstrated previous experience leading a team in a Management/Supervisory role and the ability to effectively delegate, coach and train others
- Strong financial skills and experience managing profit & loss
- Outstanding customer service leadership including demonstrated ability to role model customer service standards and positively manage customer complaints
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Planning skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to proactively develop new customer relationships
- A strong knowledge of construction equipment
If you are ready to take that next step in your career and become a Branch Manager and lead a team who work together as mates as well as being part of a growing and successful company, with a passion for providing excellence in customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
About Kennards Hire
Working for Kennards Hire means joining a great company with a proud history dating back to 1948. We are the best at what we do and have won the awards to prove it. We pride ourselves on our quality range of equipment and our customer service, and have branches all over Australia and New Zealand.
We believe in “one family” and our people are our most important asset. Our culture and values are to recognise and reward great work, and we have a strong focus on training and development. We are looking for people who want to learn and succeed, and we have a track record of promoting people up the ranks.
Apart from offering a top career, great work teams and first class training, Kennards is just a great place to work!